Thursday, April 9, 2020

My Clothesline Cauldron

Any good witch knows they need a cauldron. Of course, with me, mine hangs from a clothesline. Like I said: not-so-typical man-witch, here! :)

It's made of ruby-red glass, and I think it's the coolest thing ever. The magickal part of this special cauldron takes place more of a morning than during the witching hour. Rays of sun burst through the Tennessee sky and create this gorgeous, red-hued spectrum on the ground.

While posting this, it's morning. I'm sipping coffee and watching the sun rise over the mountains while my familiars dance around my feet. I smiled because I then realized magick is everywhere.  It's in playful cats, smelling the aroma of honeysuckles in the distant air, and the beams that stream from my clear clothesline cauldron.

Yes, magick is everywhere, my bewitched lovelies! We just have to stop, open our hearts, and it will be there every single time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment